We proudly represent the growing number of quality wedding professionals based in New Hampshire through our wedding magazine, Web site and bridal shows. From picking the perfect wedding gown to booking their honeymoon, brides need a place to go where they have access to a variety of wedding professionals. Covering the entire state, NHWM is able to offer brides a choice. Our goal is to make it easy for brides in-state and out-of-state to connect with the best wedding professionals New Hampshire has to offer.
Carrie Alex, former Mrs. NH America 2012, always had a desire to work in the wedding and event planning industry. In September 2014 she stepped into the role as Owner and Publisher of New Hampshire Wedding Magazine. After running her own event planning and pageant coaching business, and with a previous career in business management and marketing, New Hampshire Wedding Magazine was the next step towards working in the NH wedding industry. Carrie’s passion for all things wedding related carries into her desire to help couples plan their wedding in the Granite State. As Owner/Publisher, she will carry on the mission of helping connect couples with wedding professionals through a print magazine, website and bridal shows; all New Hampshire focused.
NHWM welcomes Real Wedding submissions and wedding related articles.
Content is published based on relevancy and quality. Please review the Real Wedding Submission Guidelines:
- 1. Wedding was held in NH during current year.
- 2. Wedding has not been published in another wedding magazine, and we ask that it not be published in another print publication for one year after printing. It should not have been published on a wedding website in the last 6 months and we ask it not be published on other wedding websites for 6 months following the printing of the magazine.
- 3. You have received permission from the couple.
- We look for weddings that are visually beautiful and interesting, and from the following regions of NH: Monadnock, Merrimack, Lakes, Sunapee/Dartmouth, and White Mountains and Seacoast. To submit your wedding, please send photos from the day to email@example.com. Include the wedding location and any interesting details from the event. Photos should be at 300DPI, please.
- Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
“Like” NH Wedding Magazine & Bridal Shows on Facebook, follow us on Twitter & Instagram
(Owned & operated by Platinum Productions LLC)